Saturday, May 29, 2010

Soon In Here - Screaming for Justice EP

I must say it's a bit of a shame that I didn't upload this sooner. Not only were soon in here one of the best, and most exciting bands to have existed in the mid to late 00's, hailing from Kfar Saba, they were sort of a "sister band" to my band, nikmat olalim. We even toured europe at about the same time and got to play together in Graz, Austria, which was awesome. Well, it's better late than never, here is their EP.

Screaming for Justice Tracks:
1. Shout With Me
2. Screaming For Justice
3. No Escape
4. Smash This World

Download:
https://jumpshare.com/v/H3Sfz6D5NjShoNaHHplR

Website:
http://www.myspace.com/sooninhere

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that what really set them apart when they started was the reggae influence (can be heard on the demo) which pretty much completely faded away by 2003 when the original line up changed and the old songs were either ditched or reworked.

    I didn't like S.I.H. at first because of their obnoxious Kfar Saba following, but later changed my mind when I heard the C.D. with the purple cover. Please upload that as well.

    ReplyDelete